3.17.2009

My First Blog.. this year

Wow. I haven't had a blog *and actually kept up with it* since freshman year in college.. back then I had a lot of free time on my hands & I would write about EVERYTHING and post pictures of EVERYTHING, even random stuff like my roommate and I grocery shopping... hahahaha, I know, just sad.

But now are the days of actually working, per say (really it's my *internship* but damn it's as much, if not more work than working, minus getting a paycheck.. uh-huh I'm the free help...) Anyway, I don't have as much "free time" as before, but that isn't stopping me from sharing my life with others who care to indulge in it ;)


I decided to title my blog Aspiring to Inspire. I want to have an impact on others. Maybe it isn't saving their life in a hospital or writing a life-changing book series, but I have always had a drive to touch those around me. I am STILL figuring out what the hell I am going to do with my life and what direction I need to go in next.. *yes I am only 23, but time is f-l-y-i-n-g by* All I really know at this moment is that I like to interact with people. I have a passion for expressing myself in a way that intrigues others, inspiring them to be the best they can be. I am inspired by random things- everyday, and hopefully I can do the same for everyone who cross my path.

So here is to the old Claire, in a new time, with a new blog, and an undoubtedly interesting life! I guess you'll just have to wait and see...

If you don't feel like waiting you can start checking out my gallery of pictures. Those are continually updated too. www.gallery.me.com/c.e.m

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Claire on starting up a blog again!

    Your desire ‘to share your life with others’ is much appreciated.

    The name of your blog, ‘Aspiring to Inspire,’ is very intriguing indeed! In spite of what you say in your post, I think you definitely have the kind of true ‘aspiration’ to change lives in a positive way with your blog.

    This fiftysomething is impressed to see the quality writing coming from a twentysomething for sure… :-) ...and I'll continue to watch the progress of your blog with interest.

    Wow. That’s quite an eclectic picture gallery you have! Being a skier, the first set pictures that attracted my attention were from the Jackson Hole collection. You look like you were having a lot of fun. By the way, those ‘first-class beverages’ looked really good. What were they called?

    In case you are wondering about this commenter, I’m the guy on Twitter, that referred you to my friend, Steven Stokes, the Event Planner.

    I’ll be back for more reading and comments as you write more about those ‘random things everyday’ that you speak of.

    ~ Jen from the MeanderingQuest dot com

    ReplyDelete