11.17.2010

Motivational Quote: We are gifted for something


“We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”


I am in my last few weeks of the semester and business graduate school is testing my patience, abilities, and sanity. While I do LOVE LEARNING, I am beginning to realize that the classroom is not necessarily the best, or ONLY, outlet for learning that will fulfill me anymore. Recently, I feel an overwhelming sense of anxious energy building up inside me. It just needs to get out and get to work, literally! I am starting to feel more like an adult than ever before, almost like some amazing job is just calling me to come find it and become the best I can be. I know it sounds cliche, but I have this desire to get out and make a difference; in my life and the lives of others. I know there is something out there for me, something that I am going to do exceptionally well in, and I am just dying to figure out what that is and how I can get there, FAST! The quote is true, whatever the cost (ahem, try schooling for almost 20 years of my life?) that THING (amazing future career) must be attained.

I am on my way to attaining it. Just watch me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment