3.30.2009

I NEED HELP DECIDING!!!

>>>I NEED HELP DECIDING ON WHICH PICTURE IS BEST<<<

So my "assignment" due this week in my *amazing* photography 101 class is supposed to be one picture that describes your job or hobby... so I took some at the wedding we did this past weekend. I have narrowed my selection down to 5... I need your help in deciding which one *Only One* that I am going to send to my instructor by tomorrow!!!

PLEASE look over these and just from your perspective which one do you think looks the best? I am an event planner at an event production & catering company, so I was aiming to showcase an interesting part of an event...


#1: Flowers on cheese display


#2: Centerpiece with Bride & Groom's Champagne Glasses


#3: Top view of centerpiece with Bride & Groom's Champagne Glasses


#4: Another view with the cake in the background


#5: Just a flower I played with my camera settings on.. not really "event" related but I liked it


PLEASE comment and let me know which one you think suits my assignment best and looks the best too ;)

*THANK YOU*

4 comments:

  1. I pick #1: Flowers on cheese display. The most artistic & beautiful I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earlier I tried to leave a rather long comment. I'm thinking that it was too long for your system to receive.

    So, I refined it and posted it on my blog at:
    http://www.meanderingquest.com/?p=832

    Good luck in you photography course and thanks for the kind response to my 'heartbeat' comment on your blog.
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, Just one???? Still can't narrow it down to 1, but I'd say go with 1 and or 4. 1 Because it's pretty and different, and 4 because it
    s pretty and it absolutely says wedding!
    kelly k

    ReplyDelete